Autoapps: a collection of unfinished apps

Discussion in 'App/Feature Suggestion' started by Jörg, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Jörg

Jörg New Member

Your apps are amazing, if they only would work for longer than 5 minutes. I'm sorry to say that, but i have never seen so many bugs and crashes. I would happily pay a lot of money for each of your apps, if they were bug-free and well-documented. Please, please, please: beginn less / finish more projects. Try to provide a better documentation. Try to test and debug your applications before release. Try to implement a better error-handling. Don't bury important settings in the menu. Avoid project-hopping. Try to focus on a project and finish it, before you switch to the next. Thank you in advance.

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hi there.

Thanks for your feedback.

Can you please tell me what app doesn't work for more than 5 minutes exactly?

And I'm sorry but there's no such thing as a finished app. It's not possible to finish an app ever because there's always something else I can add, something more I can do, another feature people request. I can't finish apps :)

I agree with you though, there should be better documentation. It's just that I get such a kick out of doing new stuff that I then tend to undermine that part.

And I do debug and test my applications before release. The apps are so open ended though that it's inevitable that they have bugs sometimes.

can you please point out a few that you've encountered?

Thanks in advance
    João

jvlopez likes this.
: autoapps