I purchased AutoInput in June of 2018 and AutoNotification in October of 2019. Both purchases were made with my G suite account and they'v worked until about a month ago. Since before I purchased and installed the app, I also had a personal google (gmail) account on the phone. About a month ago I noticed that my Tasker tasks were not running correctly. I just manually did what the tasks did for while until I could spend some time troubleshooting. I discovered that both AutoInput and AutoNoticiations where causing the errors. I spent quite a while confirming permissions and settings. When I opened AutoApps it checked purchases and showed that the apps were locked. I clicked on AutoInput and it brought up the Google Play overlay at the bottom to purchase it with my personal google account, which is not the account that was used the install or purchase the apps. I found an older forum post with a similar issue where a reinstall of all of your apps resolved the issue. I did that, even removing Join. It worked for about a day. I can even uninstall and reinstall the individual apps from the play store and they will work for a day or so until they revert to the Lite version, and then if I go into AutoApps, it shows them as locked and prompts for purchase using the gmail account What I can do to get it working is remove my gmail account from the phone so that the only google account is my G suite account and then open AutoApps It will "refresh purchases" and they are unlocked as I would have expected. No need to reinstall or delete cache/date, just removing the gmail account. Having said that, it's not a fix. If I add the gmail account back, they will lock in the next day or two. This is where I am now, waiting for the apps to lock again. Hope you can help.