AutoInput AutoInput causing phone lag

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by RashaMatt, Nov 28, 2018.

1. RashaMatt

RashaMatt New Member

On LG G6 H872, rooted with Magisk on stock Oreo 8.0:

As soon as I enable AutoInput's Accessibility service, my phone is immediately laggy. It's noticeable scrolling in any app, even system settings and the Recents menu. It's like the screen refresh rate goes from 60hz to about 15-20.

When I disable AutoInput's Accessibility service, everything is immediately smooth again.

It happens even when Tasker is disabled. I've tried changing all the settings in AutoInput, but it made no difference.

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Unfortunately that's a known issue on some devices. Check here.

3. Cueball1983uk

Cueball1983uk New Member

I use Autotools to enable Autoinput Accessibility settings at the start of an task that requires it and then Disable Autoinput Accessibility at the end of the task ... Works brilliantly and that way the phone only has the Accessibility enabled whilst it uses it and then turns off immediately when it's not required, solving the Lag issue

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, that's a good option! :) In case other people don't know, you can do that with the AutoTools Secure Setting action.

5. Cueball1983uk

Cueball1983uk New Member

I'm thinking of updating to the beta Autoinput ... Am I right in thinking this has auto on/off accessibility now ? Thanks for your help as usual João

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

: AutoInput, HELP