AutoInput Autoinput sluggish issue

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Macca, May 18, 2017.

1. Macca

Macca New Member

Hi guys especially Joao
    Long time subscriber to your innovative apps. Almost certainly I don't make the most of them!
    I have a simple profile which is aimed at providing the swipe to go backwards functionality that you see in iOS safari but has been replaced by the somewhat cumbersome back button in Android browsers.
    Essentially it is just a rectangle scene that pops up when the browser is in use and attached to a stroke action of short movement (50), this triggers autoinput global action back essentially reverting to the previous page. Unfortunately this can be a bit laggy and slow. So I wondered if I am missing anything.
    I have reduce resource usage unchecked and accessibility service for tasker etc and autoinput on. Have blocked the autoinput notification is there anything to make it swifter? Using s8+ so not the phone Thanks

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Thank you very much for the support :) Glad you enjoy the apps.

Unfortunately on some devices accessibility services can make the device a bit slow, sorry. This is a known Android issue: https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/37014027

Wish I could help!