AutoNotification Autonotification query not working when screen is off - Samsung note 8

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by zizolini, Aug 23, 2019.

1. zizolini

zizolini New Member

I have a problem with the autonotification query when the screen is off.
    I want to check a timer when it reaches the 1 minute mark before the alarm sounds. I am using the app Multi Timer.
    Everything is working perfectly as long as the screen stays on...even with the lockscreen on. I am using iris, fingerprint detection or a pin number to unlock the phone. Even when I set the lockscreen mode to none or swipe the autonotification query still does not work. Even if I turn on the always on display feature on my phone it still does not work.
    On my last phone (Note 4) everything was working perfectly but now on the Note 8 with android Oreo installed, it just wont work. I dont use the Knox closed environment from Samsung. As a debug option I am using the command Say in tasker, so that I can figure out whats going on with my task. As soon as I turn off the screen the variable %antext() does not get populated with new values any more. The app Multi Timer is displaying the countdown in seconds in a notification.
    I am not a newbee in the tasker and autotools world....I just dont know what else I can try to make this work.:(

Last edited: Oct 28, 2019
  2. zizolini

zizolini New Member

Does really nobody know how I could resolve my problem?

3. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member