AutoVoice Autovoice - Best options?

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Krisztian Farkas, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Krisztian Farkas

Krisztian Farkas New Member

Hi Guys, I'm building my new home with smarthome features, using Fibaro HC2, +Tasker, +Autovoice, and I am looking for the best settings for Autovoice Continuous.

My problem is, that although it is listening, sometimes it misses the commands. Sometime I am in the middle of the command -multiple words-, and it hears only the last few words, giving me -command not recognized-, or it ignores completely, because it stopped and started itself again.
    So my questions are:
    -if I start AV Cont., which options should I choose, for example, persistent notification?
    -What is the proper Timeout setting?
    -How can I eliminate the times between AV Cont. service stops, and restarts itself?
    -It is okay to create an automatic task, which stopps, and restart AV Cont?
    -How can I extend the distance between the talking person and the tablet? External Microphone? Whichone? Bluetooth mic. is not good, because AV is confirming commands on bluetooth ceiling speakers.
    In general I would like to make it more reliable, and eliminate missed commands.

Thanks in advance,
    Krisztia

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

I think the best option for you is to enable Ok Google on your device and then setting AutoVoice as your assistant :) Continuous will always have the issues you mention unfortunately...

Are you able to do that?

Krisztian Farkas likes this.