AutoVoice Autovoice 'oldschool' and NLP

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Wouter, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Wouter

Wouter Member

I'll check it out and let you know. Thanks!!

2. Wouter

Wouter Member

This latest version unfortunately doesn't tackle this either. Still the same behaviour that No Match triggers upon an NLP match. Do you have another trick up your sleeve?

3. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Are you sure that a Tasker profile with the NL condition was actually matched?

4. Wouter

Wouter Member

Yes 100% positive. I have a few profiles with NLP, all trigger their specific tasks immediately. And the no match profile triggers it's task as well.

5. Wouter

Wouter Member

I'll explain: I have an NLP profile that triggers on "Drive to %destination". It will also trigger on "Navigate to %destination", "Take me to %destination" etc. It launches a task that launches my navigation app and feeds the destination into it.

I also have a natural language profile "Don't forget to %reminder", which also triggers on "Remind me to %reminder", "Help me remind %reminder" etc, it launches my agenda app and inserts an event for today.

These are just examples of my profiles. They work just fine when I say their commands. But the No-Match profile also triggers.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  6. Wouter

Wouter Member

I forgot to add, I have several older profiles from before the NLP implementation. When I say one of those commands, those profiles trigger, and the No-Match profile does not. It's really only with natural language commands that it wrongfully triggers.

7. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Ok, I've added some extra logs on this version to try to figure this out: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ih43eabx7xnb3bo/AutoVoice.apk?dl=1

Can you please try this in AutoVoice:
    - clear logs
    - enable system logs
    - do command that shouldn't trigger no match but does
    -export logs and paste them here

Thanks!

8. Wouter

Wouter Member

Sorry. What I wrote in this post earlier contained the log from the previous version from before today. I have now installed today's version. However, I can't seem to reproduce it with this version. Did you change anything, apart from the extra logging? I'll continue trying to reproduce and let you know later today.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  9. Wouter

Wouter Member

I have tested my natural language commands in dozens of ways. Today's version of autovoice has fixed the problem. The no-match profile never triggers together with a NL match. I'm curious if you changed anything. I didn't, no update from Tasker, no system/Android update, etc.

Do you still want me to post the logs?

And thank you very much for the fix, albeit intended or not ;-)