AutoVoice Autovoice recognized and bluetooth headset.

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Janne Koski, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Janne Koski

Janne Koski New Member

Hi,
    I've created an eventprofile in Tasker with the flic button as a plugin trigger for autovoice recognized.
    It works just fine as long as I'm not using my bluetooth headset. I've configured the recognized task so that it should take my spoken command via my bluetooth headset, but it only uses my phones microphone for some reason.

I have enabled Autovoice for Integration. Ive tried to disable and enable the google now setting in my "phonesettings". Ive tried to enable and disable the "use bluetooth microphonesetting" in which can be found together with the google now settings.
    Im using a Moto X Style running 5.1.1 and I've tried a plantronics Voyager Legend headset and I've also tried a Sony MH755 headset. I have the latest versions of Tasker and Autovoice.

Do u guys have any solutions?

Regards
    /Janne

2. Janne Koski

Janne Koski New Member

So the solution is that it does not work with the Flic as a trigger. It only takes voice from the headset when activated from one of the headsetbuttons.

Edit : Now it works with flic as a trigger too. Not really sure what I did but it works!

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015