AutoWear Autowear Dialog Action

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Ant, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Ant

Ant New Member

I have been searching for information on how to work with Autowear dialogs - I can not find any reference to the function, so if there is someplace for me to do a tutorial I would be happy to do that (on this action)

What I have created so far is an autowear task that displays an autowear dialog box on the watch screen.

Basically, the configuration is as follows:

Confirm Message: Send 30 minute Notice?
    Ok command: ETA
    Cancel Command: cancel
    blah....

This task creates a dialog on the watch, with the appropriate text and the two buttons ("X" and "check")

However, I have not idea how to drive another task when I click on the "check". What type of task do I need to create to match the OK "command". I am used to using autonotify, but my testing suggests I'm not sending a notify command.

I'm not asking how to create a task that sends a text message, I can do that ;) I am asking how to link the action of pressing the "Check box" on the autowear dialog with another task.

Hope I was clear in my explanation, and hopefully someone can point me to a tutorial.

Thanks,
    -Ant

2. Ant

Ant New Member

Figured it out. Need to use the command in the same task. Hope this helps someone else in the future.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk