AutoWear AutoWear settings for Sony Smartwatch 3

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Siminica, May 28, 2015.

1. Siminica

Siminica New Member

Hi everybody,

I just installed AutoApps but I cannot get over the Wearvinitial setup as I cannot set up shake.
    AutoWear settings on the watch, setup shake, shake my wrist but nothing happens for a while and after that a message pops up saying that AutoWear is not responding and asking if I want to stop it.
    And another question - I previously had AutoWear trial installed and decided to purchase so I installed AutoApps where I see the same app is called Wear - will the screens defined in AutoWear trial be seen in Wear? (after I manage to get past initial setup)

Thank you,
    Andrei

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hi there. This is a known issue with the Sony Smartwatch 3. Fortunately once you get the Android Wear 5.1 update all work work normally! :)

Hope this clarifies it!
    João

3. Siminica

Siminica New Member

Hi,

I now about this issue, but this means until then I cannot get it to work?
    I do not remember how I managed to get over this setup in the trial version as it was late in the night and I was kind of sleepy, but for sure I did as I have defined some screens and used them in Tasker. I don't want to use the shaking, just to get over setup, see if my screens are there, uninstall AutoWear trial if no longer needed as stand alone app( not sure about this step) and after that to continue my ideas (where I will for sure need more help from you )

Thank you,
    Andrei

4. joaomgcd

Hi. You can just back out of the tutorial for now with the back button:)
    As for the shake, you can try the AutoWear Beta as it behaves better on the SW3 pre-5.1 :)
    You don't need to uninstall the trial :) It's the same app.

Hope this helps!

5. Siminica

Siminica New Member

Hi,
    I downloaded the beta, it sort of worked as I could finish the tutorial and get back to my screens.
    Is it possible to create a screen from AutoWear and make it show on watch only on swipe action (left, right, down - it doesn't really matter)? I am not lazy, if the answer is yes I will search further by myself how to do it, but all I've tried so far didn't work and I start wandering myself if it is possible...

Thank you,
    Andrei

6. joaomgcd

Yes, you should check out all of the AutoWear tutorials on this forum here :) This is the one you want

Hope this helps