AutoWear AutoWear, timed event - heartrate check

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by David North, Mar 13, 2015.

1. David North

David North New Member

I installed AutoWear yesterday for the first time.
    I set up a timed event to check my heartrate starting at 6:00a, repeating every hour.

Observation
    My Moto 360 battery drained faster than I have ever seen before -- Normally I have between 30-40% left at night. I charge nightly.

Questions
    1. I assume the timed event fires regardless of whether the watch is on or not -- pretty sure it would have to?
    2. Is it possible to set up a starting at / ending at / repeat every scenario? Ideally, I'd like the heartrate sensor to start checking at say 7:00a, check once per hour, and stop checking at 11:00p.

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

If your phone is always going to be connected to your watch the whole time I recommend using the time context in Tasker and not on your watch directly. That way you can make it work in a much more flexible manner. The time element in AutoWear is really more for situations where your phone isn't connected to your watch.
    For example, you may want to disable your bluetooth at night and re-enable it in the morning, and that obviously can't be done from your phone :)

: heartrate