AutoVera AV - Devices Not Always Remembered

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by TomTcom, Jun 8, 2016.

1. TomTcom

TomTcom Member

Hi Joao,

In AV, I find that every so often when I go into AV and open the devices page I'll see some of my devices that I previously had monitored with the yellow bell revert to a white bell after triggering a refresh. The reason I go in here and check for example is I didn't get a notification I had set up for a sensor. Once I re-check that device everything is fine.

Do you know what causes this?

No one has received any new firmware updates in a long while and this has happened on and off for for quite some time.

There is nothing revealing in the logs to give you so I don't know if it loses it when there is a GCM key exchange or a refresh bug or something.

Thanks

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Does this happen right away after you refresh your devices? Or does it appear to happen randomly?

Thanks!

3. TomTcom

TomTcom Member

It's only randomly and I don't know the device is not being monitored till I hit the refresh and see the White bell instead of yellow.

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

And if you refresh it right away after enabling it, does it turn white right away?

5. TomTcom

TomTcom Member

This must have happened, I didn't notice it but this was the timeframe my alerts weren't received.[​IMG]