AutoNotification Block notification of calendar account

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Stoli, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Stoli

Stoli New Member

Hi all,
    I'm new here, but using Tasker for a long time.

In the past I found everything in groups or here, but this time I run against walls.

I'm using business calender 2, with my company exchange calendar and my private google account.

My goal is, if I'm on holiday or weekend, I don't want to get work calendar notifications.

I thought I can get the calendar account info as an id in the notification, to create a profile with State 'Autonotification intercept' - it seems the info is not available.

My next try was with the taskers built-in 'calendar event' as trigger. That works, because it is able to assign the work calendar account, but it stays active as long as the event is running, and blocks also notifications from my private calendar. Is there a way to use it as a short trigger to start a task?

I know, a workaround could be to add 'tags', it is not possible because the meetings are created by my colleagues. Thought about adding to my private calendar, but once I forget, I will not get a notification of a maybe important schedule.

It really grind my gears, I hope some genius can point me to the right direction.

Thanks,
    Stoli