AutoTools Cant Parse Json Data

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Fighting Pickles, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Fighting Pickles

Fighting Pickles New Member

I'm having an issue with the JSON Read action. At a high level, the following is my use case:
    1. Get current location
    2. Use the latitude and longitude to pull the weather forecast from WeatherUnderground.
    AutoLocation does a fine job of retrieving my current location. I then write some of the location data to a JSON using AutoTools, JSON Write. The resulting JSON looks like this:
    {
    "altitude": "Not Reported",
    "bearing": "N/A",
    "latitude": "39.7685116",
    "speed": "N/A",
    "time": "1:30 PM",
    "longitude": "-105.0208127"
    }​
    In another task, I attempt to read the latitude and longitude out of the above JSON using AutoTools. However, I get the following error:
    14.21.24/ActionArgBundle key: SortArrayKey: replace <null> String value with null
    14.21.24/ActionArgBundle key: JsonRootVariable: replace <null> String value with null

14.21.24/ActionArgBundle key: SortArrayObjectKey: replace <null> String value with null

14.21.24/ActionArgBundle key: MatchField: replace <null> String value with null

14.21.24/ActionArgBundle key: MatchValue: replace <null> String value with null

14.21.24/ActionArgBundle key: VariableName: replace <null> String value with null

14.21.24/ActionArgBundle key: MaxResults: replace <null> String value with null

14.21.24/ActionArgBundle key: Max: replace <null> String value with null

14.21.24/ActionArgBundle key: Min: replace <null> String value with null

14.21.24/ActionArgBundle key: Sum: replace <null> String value with null

14.21.24/ActionArgBundle key: Query: replace <null> String value with null

14.21.24/ActionArgBundle key: InputFormat: replace <null> String value with null

14.21.24/ActionArgBundle key: JoinOutputArray: replace <null> String value with null

14.21.24/ActionArgBundle key: Average: replace <null> String value with null

14.21.24/E FIRE PLUGIN: AutoTools Json Read / com.twofortyfouram.locale.intent.action.FIRE_SETTING: 29 bundle keys

14.21.24/E AutoTools Json Read: plugin comp: com.joaomgcd.autotools/com.joaomgcd.autotools.broadcastreceiver.BroadcastReceiverFire

14.21.24/E add wait type Plugin2 time 60

14.21.24/E add wait type Plugin2 done
    The %err and %errmsg variables contain -

Input is not valid JSON data: A JSONArray text must start with '[' at 1 [character 2 line 1]​
    I'm stuck. The JSON validates as having the correct structure. Where do I go from here?

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
  2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Can you please export your profile's description (not xml) so I can take a look? Long-click the profile in Tasker->export description Thanks in advance