AutoVoice Can't use AutoVoice properly

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Tim2, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Tim2

Tim2 New Member

1. I just bought AutoVoice today on the Play Store for 3,60 EUR. I was stunned to see that when I opened the app, what I paid for was a 'trial version' filled with ads.
    2. When I tried linking my Google account (by going into Devices), I select my account, click OK, and nothing happens. The same pop-up happens again, and again, and again, etc. It never stops. Any fix for this?

I bought this app to use Cortana on my PC with my phone, but so far it's been a disaster.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
  2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hello.

1. Can you please let me know where you bought AutoVoice for 3.6 euro? I don't sell it for that price anywhere.
    2. Can you please try enabling the contacts permission for AutoVoice in the Android settings for that app?
    Sorry for the trouble.

3. Tim2

Tim2 New Member

[​IMG]
    Here's the receipt.

After enabling the contacts perm the app now works properly. Is AutoVoice regularly free, and is the pro add-on an in-app purchase? I don't know what to do right now.

4. Tim2

Tim2 New Member

Aaaand I found out I bought the wrong app.

I'm an idiot.

5. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

No problem :) Let me know if you're going to need AutoRemote or if I should refund that for you.

6. Tim2

Tim2 New Member

I do need AutoRemote. I'll try to mess about a little bit, I'm new to all of this.

: bug, device, cortana