AutoNotification Carrier logo at the far left

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by vetono, Mar 3, 2020.

1. vetono

vetono New Member

Hello friends. New in the forum. I have been using Tasker for many years, I think it is an essential app for our mobiles. Thanks, Pent, thanks, Joao.

Without any more preambles. I want to show my Carrier logo in the far left of the notification bar. I can do this, I created a task with the “Autonotification Button Notification” plugin and called it PutLogo. I have added an icon from my Carrier's app. And I have checked the Persistent option. I execute the task and I can see my Carrier logo immediately in the notification bar.

However, when new notifications come in, my logo moves to the right (and sometimes it disappears). Yes, I know this is the usual operation, but I want my logo to always be on the far left. So, I created a Tasker standard Event Notification Profile and called it NotifyEntry. When this Profile is triggered, it executes the PutLogo task and my logo (which has moved to the right by the new entry) returns to the far left.

Ok, this is working reasonably well. But I feel that it is not very elegant and that is why I want to know if it is possible to do what I want (I hope to have explained myself well) in a more simpler way. For example, without having to use the NotifyEntry Profile. That is, put my logo on the notification bar and force it to always be on the far lett.

Thank you and take this opportunity to send a cordial greeting to all. And sorry for my bad english, it's not my mother tongue.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2020
  2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Nope, unfortunately I think that's the best way possible, sorry!