AutoWear Changing four screen colors depending on tasker value

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Frank1969, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Frank1969

Frank1969 New Member

Hi,
    I have built a little navigation through my rooms using few four screens. In the rooms each segment of the four screen represents a switch which is switching my individual lamps.
    The automation works but I am missing a possibility to see on my watch to see if the lamp is on or off. So I would like to change the color of a individual segment of a four screen depending on a variable in tasker (which I can already read from my automation software)

So my plan would be to read the 4 state values corresponding to the choosen lamps in the choosen room when I open the particular 4 screen and then display each seqment in white or yellow depending on the on/off state of the prior read 4 variables in tasker.

how can I change a segment back color of a four screen white/yellow depending on a value of a on/off value of a tasker variable?

Frank

2. aa6vh

aa6vh New Member

You will have to "re-send" that four color screen to the watch each time a background color is changed.

Then the question is if Auto Wear will accept a tasker variable in the background color parameter field (where the tasker variable contains the color name string). Since this does work for the text parameter, I suspect it will also work for color.

3. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Yes, @aa6vh is correct! :) And yes, variables should work fine there.

: Color change