Solved Chrome Extension SMS Screen Issue

Discussion in 'Join' started by AssassinsLament, Jul 10, 2016.

1. AssassinsLament

AssassinsLament New Member

When I select my phone, and then go to the SMS and select a conversation, once inside the conversation, I can not find a way out of that screen. Even when I close the SMS screen, if I click on the Join extension icon on chrome, instead of showing the normal screen with all the devices, it goes straight into the SMS conversation that I couldn't get out of. I don't see a way to get out of that conversation at all.

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

You should see a floating button with the name of the person and a back arrow on it. Are you not seeing that? Can you show me a screenshot of what you see? Thanks in advance

3. AssassinsLament

I don't see that button or anything other than my texts. Nothing at the top nor bottom at all.

Attached Files:

4. mchinery

mchinery New Member

I am having the exact same issue with the chrome extension which is really stopping me using the extension at all. I'm on Chrome Version 52.0.2743.82 m. If I select Send a SMS Message and then select a contact there is no way to exit back to the menu and I am stuck on SMS screen.

5. joaomgcd

I think the trouble here is that you have zoom set for the window which makes it look that way. Can you please try setting the zoom to 100% and then try again? Sorry for the trouble

6. mchinery

mchinery New Member

Hi, thanks for the reply. You were right, it was the zoom level and setting it back to 100% has fixed the problem. Is there any way to fix this to account for zooming within a browser? With screen resolutions so high these days I can hardly see the screen when at 100%. Mind you I am getting old!!

upload_2016-7-27_17-15-52.png

7. joaomgcd

I'll try fixing the issue with the zoom :) Glad it's ok now!

8. AssassinsLament

Ok, the zoom level did correct the problem... but like Mchinery said, it would be great if we were able to zoom without having this issue. 20+ years in the computer field has not helped my eyes. lol

Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
  9. joaomgcd

Yeah, I've opened an issue here. Hopefully we can get it working. :)

: SMS