So I had a previous device called 'Macbook' but I'm not sure how but Join decided that this device was different and created a new device called 'Chrome'. 'Chrome' worked and I can send and received pushes to it. 'MacBook' didn't seem to work anymore. So I went to https://joinjoaomgcd.appspot.com/ and deleted both 'Chrome' and 'MacBook' so I can 'start fresh' per se. Unfortunately Join didn't refresh this list with the one it's currently using. I tried Diagnostics running from Chrome and it would hang at 'Sending Pushes to server' In Join settings, it still says 'This device: Chrome' and I can still receive and send pushes. I can see 'Chrome' in other devices but not in https://joinjoaomgcd.appspot.com/ I don't see 'This device' on 'Chrome' though. So it all works but diagnostics is freaking out and I have no way to rename my device globally.