AutoWear Command to Show

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by GTM, Nov 3, 2018.

1. GTM

GTM New Member

I have a four screen correctly set up for switching lights on and off in various rooms, triggered by shaking my watch. What I would like to do is have the screen launch when I press a physical button on my Ticwatch Pro. The lower button is configurable to launch an app on a single press, but the autowear screen isn’t an app obviously.

Is there a way to use the ‘command to show’ in the four-screen setup to react to the physical button press?

Also, are there tutorials describing the various ‘command to show’ options? I haven’t found any.

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Yep! :) Make the button launch the AutoWear app and then use the App Opened event. That should make the button show the screen!
    About the various options, which one did you not understand exactly?

3. GTM

GTM New Member

Great! The App Opened event does the trick once the hardware button is configured to launch AutoWear.

I don't understand what any of the other 'command to show' options related to App Opened (Marvin, Hal, Jarvis etc) and wondered if there was a tutorial anywhere or a description of how each command works.

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Oh I see. Those are just other "Apps" you can enable inside the AutoWear Settings app on your watch :) Check the Launcher Apps section there.