Open Creating a pfofile that get triggered by other profile

Discussion in 'Tasker' started by Yoghevos, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Yoghevos

Yoghevos New Member

Hi there,

I'm looking to create a profile that will trigger every time I'm having my weekly train commute and will compile different useful tasks for train riding like launching the Wi-Fi hotspot (so I can go online on my laptop) and mute the ringer, and some other stuff. I'm looking for some aid about about how to manage this through.

I thought about triggered this profile by using the speed data, but in that case it will launch on every ride I have, even when i'm riding my motorbike. So now I'm looking for something more sophisticated. Because I depart and arrive on regular stations and on regular times each week I want to have four new profiles - two for the the each of the two station I'm getting to and from of, for each commute occasion, setting one for the time window when I'm usually departure and one for arriving occasion. Those four will be used only as a platform. The train ride profile (a fifth one) will triggered by both of the departure profiles when I'll get to the station at the desired time and will turned off by the arriving stations profiles when I'll reach my destination station at the right time.

Doe's it make any sense? How can I pull this through?

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hi. Maybe you can use AutoLocation geofences to help with that? :)

: Profile, Tasker, Train