AutoVoice Default app selection when long press on earplug button and screen off

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Incomtus, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Incomtus

Incomtus New Member

Hello, when I make a long press to my earplug button when my screen is off, I use to have google voice command. Since I install autovoice nothing happen when I make a long press. when I wake my device I see the windows "Continue with" and the choice to use autovoice or google BUT I don't have the time to tap on my choice because the windows is closed instantly. so I can not choose any options.

Do you have an idea to proceed.
    Wiko pulp fab 4G android 5.1.1

Thanks guys!!

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

What happens if you do that when the screen is on?

3. Incomtus

Incomtus New Member

the "continue with" window appear and I can chose between google (like ok google) or autovoice. But when the screen is off it is not the same vocal command so I have to select again google or autovoice but i can't.

4. Incomtus

Incomtus New Member

Is there a solution that you make an update where we can select if autovoice should not be proposed to start voice recognizing when buton is long pressed? (like autoremote share option?)

5. schlimbo

schlimbo New Member

Incomtus likes this.
  6. Incomtus

Incomtus New Member

Hello I finaly found a way to solve the problem. I plugged the ear plug before booting the phone and when android just started with the logo "pulp fab 4G" and the moment to enter the sim card pin code i kept pushing the earplug buton while i was unlocking the phone and here the "continue with" popup is there but do not disapeared so I could choose between google or autovoice !
    If it can help someone else...

7. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Nice! Glad you got it! :)