Open Encryption support

Discussion in 'Join' started by Kirill Birger, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Kirill Birger

Kirill Birger New Member

I just purchased the Windows 10 app from the store.

I've read the FAQ, but only after discovering that I paid for an app that is fundamentally not compatible with other Apps for join because it is not just missing functionality which the extensions have, but it is missing functionality that prevents it from working with those apps, making it totally useless.

I don't know what encryption library you're using, but saying that it doesn't exist on Windows doesn't seem like a good reason to simply not support a feature that breaks compatibility with the other apps. There are plenty of freely available, cross platform encryption libraries that you could use.

Would it be possible to get a refund? I'll happily buy it again once you implement encryption such that the app can function alongside the browser extensions.

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hi there. Unfortunately I didn't find any libraries that were compatible with UWP apps at the time I created it. I have to check again if they are available now.

Sorry about the messy situation.

I can give you a refund yes. Can you please contact me directly via email so I can check your order? Thanks