EventGhost AutoRemote Plugin missing "Device Personal URL" field

Discussion in 'EventGhost' started by skyblue1854, Apr 15, 2019.

1. skyblue1854

skyblue1854 New Member

Hi all,

I am trying to use the AutoRemote Plugin to set up Power ON/OFF PC remotely using my phone.

Inside the AutoRemote plugin setting, I know there is suppose to be a field called Device Personal URL under Device Name. My AutoRemote plugin doesn't have that for some reasons. I only have Device Name field and Device Key field. Any idea why Device Personal URL field is missing? I noticed the Add button is grayed out for me too.

I am using the latest version of the plugin (1.991008) with latest version of EventGhost (0.5.0-rc6) on Windows 10.

I tried installing older versions of EventGhost and no luck either. Should I try installing an older version of the AutoRemote Plugin? If so, where can I download previous versions? Any help would be much appreciated!

Capture.PNG

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
  2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Sorry about that. I needed to remove that on the new version because I wasn't able to make it work with the new AutoRemote URLs (https://autoremote.joaoapps.com/....) You need to use the key directly now. Sorry!

3. Furmo

Furmo New Member

I’m having a similar problem. I put a name in the Device Name field, copy and paste my key into the Device Key field, but the Add button remains greyed out.​

Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
  4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Can you please click on the name field again and see if that makes it work?