AutoNotification Get Tile State and Change Dynamically

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Soloam, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Soloam

Soloam New Member

Hello, I'm using autonotification to create tiles on the fly! But the only way that I am able to do it at the moment is to check the sate (on or off) of the income message, and create the tile active or inactive, 2 separate autonotification calls inside a if or else! Is it possible to pass a variable to influence the tile state?

Also when I click the tile I call a function on tasker that will call a service in my server! I would like to toggle the state of the tile and detect what is the new sate to send the correct value to the server!

The way that I have on the moment is to detect the change of the tile .. Send to the server the toggle command on the server I toggle the action and return the new sate to tasker to update the tile state! But I would prefere to send the correct command (on or off) but for that I need to know the correct state of the tile!

One ideia is to create the tile with a command with that information (turn on or turn off) , is that the best solution?

Thank you

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

I think you should probably keep a Global Tasker variable with the state and then update the tile based on that :)