AutoNotification Gmail Button Stopped Working

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by TexTank, Apr 4, 2019.

1. TexTank

TexTank New Member

Hi all, I have an interesting issue. I have a Samsung Galaxy S9+. I downloaded AutoNotification about a day or two ago so that I could mark Gmail messages as read or delete them from a notification. Everything was working great. Today I downloaded Tasker so that I could turn off my LED while charging wirelessly only. That too worked great so I decided to also buy AutoNotification. I bought it through the AutoApps app. Now suddenly when the AutoNotification for Gmail pops up and I choose read or delete nothing happens. Am I missing some setting here?

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hhmm not really. It should continue working. Is is still not working?
    Can you please try this in AutoNotification:
    - clear logs
    - enable system logs
    - click one of the buttons
    -export logs and paste them here

Thanks!

3. TexTank

TexTank New Member

It's strange. It works from the time I get up till around 7 ish PM and I start to see this in the logs:

com.joaomgcd.autonotification.markasread.b: Couldn't find an unread message with query from:noreply@indiegogo.com after:2019/04/05 before:2019/04/06 is:unread
    Added buttons!
    Searching for messages with query from:noreply@indiegogo.com after:2019/04/05 before:2019/04/06 is:unread (time: 1554511667266)
    No messages returned for query
    com.joaomgcd.autonotification.markasread.b: Couldn't find an unread message with query from:noreply@indiegogo.comt after:2019/04/05 before:2019/04/06 is:unread

So far it has started to work again the next morning.

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Thanks. And if you use that same query in Gmail, does it return any results when it's not working?