AutoVoice Google Assistant & AutoVoice: Mute "Command Sent" allowing only audio tasks in Tasker

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by LorneChrones, Apr 29, 2018.

1. LorneChrones

LorneChrones New Member

Hello.

Before Google Assistant toke over as the dominating assistant, I had Tasker & AutoVoice running pretty well with Google Now. AutoVoice intercepted commands from Google Now, Google Now didn't talk back and Tasker ran whatever task was assigned to that voice recognized profile I made.

I'm trying to reconstruct that with Google Assistant and it's been an uphill battle. I've found a wonderful apk on XDA Devs that out right mutes Google Assistant's voice response. But still for my commands, AutoVoice (in the Google Assistant conversation stream) says: "Command Sent:" along with reading out my command. Is there any way to mute this? I ask because I'm setting up a sorta Star Trek LCARS voice command/response (complete with the LCARS voice!) system and the "Command Sent" and previously Google Assistant voice just killed the experience for me.

I'm running a Galaxy S7 Active with Nougat.

Btw, great programs all around, this is the kind of stuff I wish I had on some of my previous devices years ago.

Thanks!

2. LorneChrones

LorneChrones New Member

3. samuel behrmann

samuel behrmann New Member

open autovoice -> personal assistant -> replace google assistant -> click on the gear to get into the options of google asstant app -> for me its the 4th option from the top, in german its called "sprachausgabe", something like "speachOutput" or "speach response". choose the other option and you should be good to go. for me it works. (dont change the assisstant to "auto voice"!!!)