AutoWeb Google Calendar API

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Glenn Delmotte, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Glenn Delmotte

Glenn Delmotte New Member

Back in the day I used AutoCalendar to check My work calendar whether I had An All Day Event named 'Homeworking' planned for the next day. Then based on that it changed the alarm.

I tried doing this using AutoWeb (since I don't want to install yet another app) and the Google Calendar API. But i cant seem to find out how to do it.

I Already Used 'List calendar' to get the calendar ID.

Then I'm using 'List events' for that specific calendar ID.

I'm having a hard time figuring out which variables to use and which filter to apply to get the all day events occurring tomorrow.

Any advice ?

2. Don Clary

Don Clary New Member

Good Evening!
    I've just started playing around with AutoWeb. My goal is to build a task that will send an email every Monday with the week's list of events from a specific calendar of mine (that is synced to my Garmin Connect calendar). I first tried the 'List calendar' AutoWeb action. The first calendar in the returned array was one calendar's URL, the second in the array was the Calendar Name of another calendar.
    I tried the 'List events' action with the alphanumeric Calendar ID before the @import... listed in the Calendar Address, but got a Not Found error.
    Which Google Calendar Setting attribute do you use for the Calendar ID in the 'List events' action?
    Thank you!

3. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

There's a field called "Calendar ID" in the output of the "List Calendars" action :) That's what you should use.