AutoVoice Google Home api.ai project issue - Help

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by MJspotify, Dec 15, 2018.

1. MJspotify

MJspotify New Member

Hi Dias, i liked all your apps. Thanks for making them,awesome dude.

I recently got introduced to google Home/autovoice/Api.ai and everything. So i thought i would use some projects to start automating the stuffs.

So i got one prject from this forum, Making calls through Google home via Autovoice using Api.ai and tried making it exactly as directed in the video .

I could setup the profile. But i can't make it call, as autovoice does not reply back with the responses i had setup at api.ai . But i could see the Autovoice Natural language context have the entities returned while i was setting up via Tasker. I am not sure what going wrong here .

Won't the Autovoice lite version work with google home via Autovoice using the Api.ai contexts in realtime ?

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Did you enable api.ai integration in AutoVoice -> Natural Language -> Commands- > Use For Google Assistant/Alexa?

3. MJspotify

MJspotify New Member

Hi Dias,
    Sorry for the late reply . caught up in work.

Yes, i enabled the option to apply for google assitant/alexa.

But in tasker ,i had setup the autovice natrual language as trigger event. But it does not seem to trigger .

Because when i command to google home to ask autovoice to call person numbertype, the natural language conext should have received the textual response and that should have triggered the even .

But that's not happened.

do you have any idea on what i need more to trigger the event/ how do i now if i received txtual response from api.ai so that it can trigger that event.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
  4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Does it work if you start voice recognition in Tasker itself with the AutoVoice Natural Language action?