AutoVoice Google Music Intent

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by koo, Nov 24, 2015.

1. koo

koo New Member

Not sure if this is the best place to ask this...but I've been trying over and over, but cant quite figure it out.

I'm trying to modify either of the two projects that exist in the AutoApps app, but while I think it should be easy, I just cant figure it out!!
    I've got the "Search and Play Album/Artist/Song/Playlist Intents", but I'm not getting much further.

I want to either change the "Google Play Music Voice Actions" project to remove the Android Wear requirement, so it works either from a widget or via Google Now.
    or if for some reason that isnt possible (not sure why it wouldnt be) then I'd like to change the "Search and Play Songs with Voice" and remove the requirement to say which app and force it to always be Google Music.

End goal is to, using voice commands, start specific ablums/artists in Google Music while driving.

If only "Google Play Music" had a less generic set of words for it's name, I'm sure I'd be able to find something via forum search....
    Thanks

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

If you create an AutoVoice profile with the command filter "play " (with the space) and in the task use AutoShare with the Google Music Search and play intent where the query is %avcommnofilter it should work :)

3. koo

koo New Member

I'll give it a go!

Thanks, helpful as always.

: Music, Voice