Open Help with "no devices available"

Discussion in 'Join' started by KingKobra, Dec 10, 2015.

1. KingKobra

KingKobra New Member

I used to use pushbullet until they decided to go pro. I have been searching for an alternative to use at work since I can't have my phone out in the open. I tried to use Mighttext and airdroid but they are blocked. I also tried pushline but I can't get it to connect. I'm guessing it's my work firewall blocking those. So someone suggested I use join but I also can't get it to connect. Can any one help get it to connect because join looks awesome.

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

What do you mean exactly by connect? Unfortunately I'm sorry to say if your workplace is blocking communications there's probably no app that will work.

3. KingKobra

KingKobra New Member

When I click on join icon in chrome It says No devices available. But on the app on my phone it does show chrome.
    Pushbullet works just fine. I'm just limited to 100 msgs. mightytext gets notifications but I can't reply. Yappy can reply but it doesn't get notifications and really drains my battery.

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Ok, I'm releasing an update today that should help us figure out the issue. Thanks

5. KingKobra

KingKobra New Member

You are the best!