AutoInput I have problem with some Autoinput actions

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Odysseos, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Odysseos

Odysseos New Member

Hi all, guys. I already posted this question on the G+ Autoapps official page, but, since I haven't got any answer, I decided to ask in the forum hoping to have more luck here. My issue is that I can't have some AutoInput Tasker actions working. I refer to "Select Text", "Cut" and "Replace" actions. No way to have these actions working. What I do is a very simple thing: Open a text editor app (any of those I have installed eg. WPS Office, Es Note Editor and so on). Then launch an Autoinput tasker action with "Cut", "Raplace text" or Select text action, but nothing happens. All other actions work fine. Please help me to solve this seroius (for me) problem. I really need to have these actions working. I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 running KK 4.4.2, Rooted with Stock Rom. Help me, please. Thanks in advance.

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

3. Odysseos

Odysseos New Member

Hello Joao, thanks for your fast and kind reply. Yes I have seen your remote copy & paste tutorial. I know, it works fine. But my question is another. Can I use only AutoInput actions to Select, cut and replace some text in an app? I would like to use them in a Task that triggers when I launch a specific app on my phone. Do you think is it possible? Now I'm running the last beta version of AutoInput (1.0.37) Write and Paste actions, instead, work perfectly, no such problem with them. Same for the Scrolling actions. I love the way how them work, and I'm going to use them very often.. :D

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Yes, it should work as well. It has worked for me at least. For example, if you try to use the "Replace" action in a hangouts conversation it will work correctly. Maybe in the apps you're trying it works differently, but unfortunately I can't do anything to fix it. More info here: joaoapps.com/autoinput/faq/

Hope this helps!

5. Odysseos

Odysseos New Member

Ok Joao, thanks again :)

: autoinput