Open Inconsistent Dismissing of notifications

Discussion in 'Join' started by RockG, Jun 5, 2018.

1. RockG

RockG New Member

I'm sorry if this has been brought up before, but I couldn't find it.

I've used Join on multiple Android devices and multiple computers. there's one problem that has always shown up, and that's that the dismissal of notification is unreliable.

Here are 2 different scenarios that occur almost every day:
    1- Text message pops up on my computer (via the Chrome extension) but not on my phone - it's already marked as read.
    2- Text message shows up both on PC and phone, but the "Dismiss everywhere" button doesn't clear the notification.

Issue #2 isn't such a big deal because that's how Pushbullet always worked for me. However, issue #1 is a big problem because if I'm not at my desk, I'll have no idea that I received a text.

If this can't be fixed right away, can I prevent Join from clearing notifications without affecting the rest of its functionality?

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hi there! What's most probably happening is that the SMS conversation is open on your PC so the message is dismissed right away. Can that be it?

3. RockG

RockG New Member

I had that thought, but I know for sure it's happened when the conversation window was closed. However, I do typically run multiple browser windows. I'm wondering if that might be a factor.