AutoNotification Intercepting My Knox notifications

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by idi, Jan 9, 2017.

1. idi

idi New Member

I'm trying to intercept a notification from the Samsung My Knox app and then clear it. Does anyone have any idea how I can achieve this? I have tried using AutoNotification to intercept the notification as I usually would but I cant get it working.
    When creating the profile to intercept it, the "Fill from current" option doesn't show the notification in the list even though the there is a notification. I have tried selecting to intercept all notifications from the "My Knox" app but still doesn't work.
    Also when I hold the notification and press the 'i' button to see what app it is coming from, it doesn't go to the usual screen that shows the app name, it just takes me directly to the My Knox lock screen, so I have no way of knowing what app created the notification.

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Is that notification persistent? If so unfortunately AutoNotification can't clear it. Sorry!

3. idi

idi New Member

It isn't persistent. It's just a normal notification that can be cleared away by swiping it

4. joaomgcd

Maybe you can filter it by title instead of by app?

5. idi

idi New Member

I've tried but still doesn't work. It doesn't even appear in the list for "Fill from current" when the notification is there, so i'm thinking AutoNotification can't see it at all. If you have a Samsung phone, you can install My Knox and give it a try and see what I mean.

6. joaomgcd

Unfortunately I don't have a samsung device. Maybe that notification isn't a "real" android notification at all but some custom Samsung thing. Sorry, I don't think I can help you :(

7. idi

idi New Member

Thanks anyway