AutoVoice is a custom alexa skill possible? (via some api)

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by kai-dj, Dec 3, 2019.

1. kai-dj

kai-dj New Member

Ahoi!

As I mostly use my alexa device in combination with autovoice+tasker via the AutoVoice alexa skill, there are a few "downsides" for me:
    -I use german language and alexa confirming a command or asking for one is quite annoying, because "AutoVoice" spoken by german alexa sounds like "Otto Voice" ;)
    -I'd like to be able to get rid of the confirmation, which command was send, it should just "quietly be done"
    -I'd like to be able to bind shorter commands directly to an action (like "computer - note (?<notecontent>.+)$" would trigger the autovoice command accordingly on my android via custom "note" skill)
    -I'd like to use another "hotword" for general AutoVoice commands – like e.g. "Android" so I could say "computer run android <AutoVoice command>"

^^ so… is there some API i could use to trigger AutoVoice via my custom skill(s)?
    if not: would it be possible to ajust the existing skill to meet some of my "needs" stated above?

a "perfect" (for me) alexa->AutoVoice setup would be so great… unlimited power =)

ps: an ideal setup would of course be bypassing alexa all along… using an echo as a pure AutoVoice device, just "computer - <AutoVoice-command>" ;)

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
  2. kai-dj

kai-dj New Member

just found AutoRemote. that could be a solution…