AutoNotification Is there a way to store %anid hidden

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by yannick.rc, Jun 14, 2018.

1. yannick.rc

yannick.rc New Member

Hey guys,

I sometimes need to get the %anid of my autoNotifications without using a profile. Since we can't query it like that, I've been trying to find a place to store the original value I set for it within the custom notifications, to use when intercepted. However, I can't find anywhere to put it without it displaying in the actual notification.

I've tried unused action buttons, number, %ancontentinfo, %anticker (always comes up as %antext, rather than what I set), %subtext, but they are either visible on the notification, or can't be queried. I've also tried using HTML formatting with white text, but that only works with the main texts, which are already in use.

I read in another forum that someone managed to use %ancontentinfo without it showing up, but that doesn't seem to work for me. Is there a hidden variable within the autoNotification that I can set, such as %anextra(), %aninfotext(), %ansummarytext() or %ankey?

thank you!

Yannick

(I'm on Android Marshmallow)

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
  2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

So basically you want a field that you can set to any random string and then get that back on query, correct? :)

3. yannick.rc

yannick.rc New Member

Hi Joao,

Yes. Exactly. That would be really cool! Preferably one that isn't being used for other functions.

Yannick :)