AutoInput Issue after updating

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by LucaErc, May 28, 2017.

1. LucaErc

LucaErc New Member

Hi, after having updated autoinput I get the "Lite Version - Action not performed etc." error notification when trying to do any action, even the basic click-on-point. It then turns off the accessibility service every time.
    Is it intended behavior? Has there been a change in what can be done on the free version? I also don't seem to be able to start a 7-day trial, even though i'm pretty sure i haven't done it before.
    Thanks,
    Luca

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

The previous version was letting people use the app for free due to a bug that has now been fixed, sorry.
    What happens when you start the trial? It should allow you to start it... Thanks in advance and sorry for the trouble

3. LucaErc

LucaErc New Member

Oh! I didn't know that. When i click on start trial it does two separate flashes, one saying "error starting trial: null" and another immediately after saying "Started trial myemail@gmail.com!", but the functionality stays the same as before. Besides that, as soon as i'm able to, i will indeed buy the app and will let you know if that's enough to get it working!

4. joaomgcd

5. LucaErc

LucaErc New Member

yes, with that version I was able to start the trial correctly. And after checking that it was working, I've bought the app anyway :)
    Cheers!

6. joaomgcd

Awesome! :) Thank you very much for confirming!