Open Join crashes on windows 10

Discussion in 'Join' started by joaoautoappsofficial, Mar 31, 2019.

1. joaoautoappsofficial

joaoautoappsofficial New Member

Hi
    I bought the program for windows 10.
    On the first try i downloaded the program and then i oppened it, then tryied to sign in and it crashed
    So I restarted my PC and then I could sign in

The next day I opened the Join program on my PC and when I tried to sign in again it crashed again.
    Since last week I've been using the chrome extention because I can't sign in
    I've already tried to uninstall and install again but the problem presists.

Any sugestions?

Thank you for your attention, hope your day is going swell

EDIT: Looks like the problem is solved, still, I have no idea what caused it nor what did solve it. One possible cause of the problem was that I had the chrome extention and now I uninstalled it.

2nd EDIT:
    (04/04/2019)
    Windows join app keep crashing not letting me get in. I'm thinking about getting a reffund, since I haven´t got any help since I first posted

Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
  2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Sorry for the delay. That's very unusual. Can you maybe figure out what's changing between it crashing and not crashing?

3. joaoautoappsofficial

joaoautoappsofficial New Member

I tried, I found nothing. If I use my pc for a long time, only hibernating it between uses, it crashes after a few days.
    But before it started crashing (logged me out and then when I try to sign in the program closes itself, and then i open it and it closes again after 2 or 3 seconds) it stoped syncronizing with my smartphone.
    Thank you

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Thanks. Sorry for the bad experience :( I'll try figuring out what it could be.

: join