Solved Join locked after adding second Google account

Discussion in 'Join' started by JeGr, May 31, 2016.

1. JeGr

JeGr New Member

Hi there,
    I found this app as a successor for Pushbullet and a great work, I unlocked and payed for it after the trial period. As I use multiple Google accounts on my devices (a private one and a corporate one) I had problems unlocking Join as the in-app purchase always wanted to use the corporate account for payment instead of the private one I had installed the app with earlier.

As a workaround I removed the corporate account, unlocked join successfully and re-added the account. Now a day later join again shows up with the message "join locked" and wants to unlock again via in-app purchase on the corporate account rather than checking the main account. As this is the account I'm signed in with join, bought the unlock and use join on the devices I don't understand why the app keeps switching back to the newly added corporate account and locks up again!

Any help would be appreciated. I for myself would find it quite a bit easier if there was a "paid" version of the app to be installed via the play store instead of having to unlock apps with those pesky in-app purchases, that seems to create more trouble than they are worth with.

Greets,
    Jens

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Please check here. Should be an easy fix :)

Hope this helps!

3. JeGr

JeGr New Member

Hi there,
    already did so, but it seems to fall back sometimes to the other account. Will do so again and hope that it will stay that way. Otherwise uninstalling/installing is a bit of a PITA as all settings are lost every time :/
    Thanks!

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Did you install from your PC like it says in the FAQ? That's the crucial part :)