AutoVoice Just one command result from alexa since purchase

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by pwarz, May 11, 2019.

1. pwarz

pwarz New Member

Hey,
    im a little bit confused here because of the follwoing szenario. I used the trail of autovoice, my smartphone as remote device and the autovoice skill to trigger it. As long as I was in the trail of Autovoice all worked fine and could send a command above alexa autovoice skill which directly pop-up on the android device with 5 different result commands in the toast and the profile with the task was triggered. That's why I bought autovoice after the trail.
    So after that the trail and free add services goes away. BUT now when I trigger the autovoice skill I just recieve one command result in the toast AND all numbers are always words. I was watching the logs of autovoice. Just one result. I tried every option in autovoice but if I use remote device or the alexa skill I only get one result in the toast. If I use the google now aktivivation or directly autovoice i got my 5 results as before.

Update: written a walkaround which parse textnumbers to numeric form (in German or I could have use AutoTools) so my command will work again but still strange that I can just recieve one command and only with written numbers when I use Alexa or remoteDeviceVoice Input.

Dont know wether the purchase is the problem here because I tried on another device with autovoice lite again and trail and had the same problem. Seems like the german alexa skill is somehow broken.

Last edited: May 14, 2019
  2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hi there. You only get 5 commands if you use the local AutoVoice Recognize action. Alexa never sends 5 commands :) Maybe that's what you were using?

pwarz likes this.
  3. pwarz

pwarz New Member

Hey,
    first, thank you for responding.
    possible that I was focused on the programming and just realised it after debugging with local Auto Voice Recognition.
    But is it normal that the alexa skill sends als number in text? So when I say "128 with autovoice" i got the command "one hundred and twenty eight" on my device.
    BTW the Alexa recognition by skill seems to be a lot of worse than the Google Assistant, dont know wether this is skill relevant or not.

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Unfortunately yes, I don't control how Alexa sends the commands, sorry :( Wish I could help.

5. pwarz

pwarz New Member

No Problem, thanks for your support.

But I have another question, which might be part of the topic. If I use the remote command feature from the autovoice widget, i still get only one command and this works just a day and than the commands arent send to the remote device anymore. After that the widget is doing like it wouldn't know the remote device anymore and behave like the commands are for his device. After Setting up a new widget it works again for a day.

And another question I couldn't find the answer her is, wether it is possible to have a natural language dialog with a remote device. So is it possible that if I send a command and a variable is missing that it would ask me for the variable on the device I'm sending the command from and not an the remote device?

Last edited: May 26, 2019