AutoNotification Lock screen/screen off icon missing

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by porterhouse21, Apr 4, 2018.

1. porterhouse21

porterhouse21 New Member

so i'm kinda new to tasker and the auto apps, but I really love learning how to use them and all the extra functions they bring to my device (Droid Turbo 2 (XT1585)). I am using the AutoNotifications app with the built in Gmail buttons and have some questions about it.

1. Whenever i get an email, the stock notification sound plays then the auto-notification sound plays. Is there a way to remove one of them? I have gone into the gmail buttons settings where i can select a sound to play, but there is no way to select "none" once i have chosen a sound.

2. On my DT2, it shows app notifications when the screen is off. Every few minutes (or if i wave my hand in front of it) it will flash the time and any notification icons. There is no icon for my AutoNotifications gmail buttons... it's just a blank circle. Is there a way to change the icon or make it show on the splash screen?

3. Using Autonotifications (or just tasker) is there a way to intercept sms notifications from a specific contact and make it vibrate only (no notification sound)?