AutoRemote Messages not delivered except when sending test messages.

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by KrisJ, Oct 4, 2017.

1. KrisJ

KrisJ New Member

Hello,

I have a strange issue that I have been trying to figure out for quite some time.

I cannot send messages to my other devices from tasker using the AutoRemote plugin except when in the configuration page when I press the send message button. I have been using AR for a long time and it was working perfectly until one day it stopped... If I re-register from eventghost, the messages get through for a short time and then stop. I have reinstalled AR and Tasker, tried multiple devices including my note 3 (which still functions perfectly btw)... If I open AR and send a message from there it is delivered instantly.

Thank you for your help!

2. KrisJ

KrisJ New Member

Also, sometimes if I open AR right after trying to send messages from tasker it sends several msgs at once... like they were in a queue.

3. KrisJ

KrisJ New Member

Ok, I think I found what is causing it... If I disable the battery saving feature, messages go through. I think it has to do with background network data. I have now tried to allow tasker and AR to use bg data, but it still wont send messages when battery saving is enabled.