AutoWear Moto 360 Sport Secure Settings

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by specialauri, Apr 17, 2018.

1. specialauri

specialauri New Member

Hi folks!

I try to automate some settings on my Moto 360 Sport, currently running wear os 2.1. i want to build a kind of "sleep mode".
    The settings are: Toggle do not disturb, toggle activation by turning my wrist and toggle wrist gestures.

I followed the guide to get the possible settings from my watch via adb, got global, system and secure. Then i toggled the settings on my watch and read the settings again. Problem is: only do not disturb toggle can be found, it is named Zen_mode. the other two settings are nowhere to be seen ... i compared the two setting lists (one toggled and one un-toggled) with winmerge.

Can somebody help me where i can find the missing settings?

Thanks in advance

Auri

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

If they didn't change then that means that it's not a setting from there and it's something internal on Android that can't be changed... Sorry!

3. specialauri

specialauri New Member

Thank you very much for your answer. I´´ll stick with the zen_mode then and leave the other stuff alone. However, here´´s the next question. the different states of zen_mode come with a special number, looking like this:

zen_mode=0
    zen_mode_config_etag=-773668652

zen_mode=1
    zen_mode_config_etag=77927823

Have you got any idea what this is supposed to mean? Do i need to set the value according to the zen_mode state?

Thanks in advance for your help

Auri

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Sorry, really no idea what that means :D Wish I could help!