Solved No devices listed, Diagnostics -> Test does nothing

Discussion in 'Join' started by cjones26, Mar 9, 2016.

1. cjones26

cjones26 New Member

HI there, recently installed joined the Join tester program and installed the Android app as well as the Chrome extension but I am struggling trying to get anything to work. After logging into my account (tried clearing cookies on this PC, and even installing / logging into the extension on another PC) this is all I see listed under devices:

[​IMG]

Nothing!

On my Android, I am logged into the same account and all diagnostics pass but it still can't seem the Chrome extension:

[​IMG]
    When attempting to perform diagnostics via Chrome, nothing happens and the console throws an error (probably because there are no devices):

[​IMG]

Any way to troubleshoot this further? Thank you!

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the report. Can you please try re-installing the chrome extension and then can you please try this:
    - go into Chrome
    - settings
    - extensions
    - enable developer mode
    - click on join.html
    - go to the console tab
    - see if anything appears there and post it here.

Thanks!

3. cjones26

cjones26 New Member

Wonderful, appears my (simply awesome) corporate proxy is blocking the https://joinjoaomgcd.appspot.com address:

upload_2016-3-16_15-22-21.png

Let's consider this solved. My apologies for wasting your time! Very unfortunately, as I was really looking forward to testing this app.

-cjones26

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Wow, that really sucks :( Why would they do that? Sorry that I couldn't help