AutoInput No Input on any Apps

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by zander7990, Feb 4, 2016.

1. zander7990

zander7990 New Member

I have the Samsung Galaxy S6 with Lollipop 5.1.1 rooted and cannot get any inputs to any apps. i have downloaded some of the projects to test out, created simple ones of my own, even test tasks with only 1 single input on the home screen and nothing. Is there a setting I am missing or does Autoinput not work for this device and stock rom?

2. MikeW

MikeW Member

Have you enabled Accessibility Services for AutoInput? If not, you can do that from within the app.

3. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

It should work, but your screen needs to be on and your device unlocked. Do you have any AutoInput notification on your notification tray after you run an action?

4. zander7990

zander7990 New Member

Yes, I have Accessibility Services for AutoInput enabled, device unlocked and on the home screen and notification says Running Autoinput service but I get no other notification in the tray after I run a task. Something simple like clicking a widget on the home screen is no go at all. Also noticed that when I enable the Accessibility service, I get a prompt to enable Universal Switch but says does not support current system language and TTS will be set to English.

Attached is just a very simple task to open an app on the home screen.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
  5. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member