Open No txt showin up on Chrome when using native samsung txting app

Discussion in 'Join' started by c2000, Jun 2, 2017.

1. c2000

c2000 New Member

Hi all.
    Maybe you guys have an idea why this is happening.
    I'm using Galaxy S7 Edge and chrome.
    Problem doesn't exist when I'm using 3rd party texting app like textera or google messaging, this problem only exists when using samsungs texting app.
    When sending txt from chrome, message is being pushed to my phone and person I'm texting too.
    When message is sent from phone, that message is not being pushed to the chrome extension (not showing up on chrome)
    When receiving a message it only shows up on the phone, and it's not being pushed to the chrome.
    I want to keep samsung txting app as a default just because it works with my Gear S3
    Any ideas?
    Thx

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hi there. Unfortunately maybe the samsung app uses a different SMS database other than the default Android one and so Join can't get SMS messages from it. If that's the case then unfortunately I can't do anything to fix it, since Samsung is using a proprietary database. Really wish I could help!

3. c2000

c2000 New Member

Probably. I had Moto 4G play and all worked fine, and when I switched to S7 problem started.
    Besides that this works great.
    Thx

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, sorry :( Really wish I could help but I don't think I can do anything to help in this case, sorry!