AutoVoice Not working as shown in Joãos video

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by thotho, Oct 17, 2016.

1. thotho

thotho New Member

Hi everyone,

in the "trailer" for AutoVoice you can see how a command is spoken and then it exits Google Now and executes the command. In my case I say "Ok Google, lock". Now Google is searching for "lock" online and locks the screen (as it should). When I now unlock my screen, I can see that Google Now is still there showing me the definition of "lock" and other search results. What do I have to do to get it working as in the video? I have the paid version

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Unfortunately because the screen is locked AutoVoice doesn't have the chance to exit Google Now. What you can do is add a "Go Home" action in your task before locking the screen.

Hope this helps

3. zip500

zip500 New Member

I am having a similar problem. I try to use autovoice to run the task "turn on light". Instead of running the task, it does a google search for turn on light. I have autovoice intercepting commands in settings->accessiblity settings. I have adjusted command variables to no avail. Help?

Further more I am checking the autovoice logs and it is recognizing all the commands correctly. Why isn't it executing the tasK?

Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
  4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

: exit