AutoNotification OEM AutoNotification with an App I created in Tasker App Factory

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by roizcorp, Sep 26, 2017.

1. roizcorp

roizcorp New Member

I'm working on few initiatives and considering sharing them in the PlayStore.
    As far as I understand, Apps created by Tasker App Factory that involve Tasker Plugin, require the installation of the plugin with the app in order for it to work.
    If the above is true, do you have any way to deliver AutoNotification bundled with the app?
    Do you have a "runtime" version of AutoNotification that will only execute with the Tasker made app?
    Would you consider some PlayStore "Redeem" code to provide a discount for users downloading my app? (because they must download AutoNotification also in order for it to work)

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Hi there.
    I hope you can understand my point of view: if a user needs the functionality in my app then it's only fair that they pay for the app :)
    So unfortunately I don't have a way to bundle the app. Sorry!

3. roizcorp

roizcorp New Member

Of course I understand, you need to get paid for the awsome work you have done, the thing I want is an easy way for the potential customers to purchase.
    This could go in several directions:
    1. Imagine that for every dollar I get you (automatically) will get a percentage because the plugin is bundled in the app
    2. Imagine "AutoNotification" app that can communicate only with my distrobuted app (API key of some sort) so customers will not have any other way of using "AutoNotification" but with my app. so the redeem code I will provide will let the download only this specific plugin an not the generic public available "AutoNotification".

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Thank you :)
    1. Unfortunately there's no way to do that with Google Play.
    2. That's frankly too complicated for me, sorry! It would involve a lot of work to get it working.
    Unfortunately there's really no way that AutoNotification can distinguish if it's working with Tasker or your child app so I don't think this will be feasible either way :(