AutoVoice Ok Google commands

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by aroblu94, Jan 30, 2016.

1. aroblu94

aroblu94 New Member

Hi all, really noob here.
    I was wondering if there could be the possibility to completely integrate Google Now voice commands into AutoVoice.
    I mean, Google already recognize some commands, like "call", "send a message" or "remember me to buy milk", so, is AutoVoice able to "callback" Google Now commands if the actual voice commands does not fit any commands I manually created into AutoVoice?

Thank you,
    Aronne

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

You can create a profile in Tasker with the No match condition and in the task use AutoShare to search for the stuff you said on Google Now :)

Hope this helps.

3. scrid2000

scrid2000 New Member

That kind of helps, but the only thing I've found that can be done is to do a Google Now text search with the unrecognized phrase. I haven't found a way to initiate a Google Now Voice search (the main difference being whether or not you get a spoken answer from Google Now).

Am I missing something, or is it not possible to do a Google Now Voice search of an unrecognized remote command?

4. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Unfortunately that's not possible, sorry. You can only initiate a voice search with no pre-defined query in it.