AutoWear Opening System Apps

Discussion in 'AutoApps' started by Kim, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Kim

Kim New Member

Hi,

This may be a dumb question (I have fairly limited programming experience so I just muddle my way through using autowear etc), so apologies in advance...

I followed the tutorial for the swiping watch menu, but have changed it up a bit here and there.

Basically, I've got icons on a menu, each of which will open a corresponding app.

In tasker, I've got the watchapp=:= command profile set up to run a task which launches app %awcomm.

The button commands are watchapp=:=xxx,watchapp=:=xxx,watchapp=:=xxx etc.

This works fine with some apps, but doesn't work with the ones in the system apps list, and I can't seem to add %awcomm as an option for a system app (as the system app menu uses radio buttons).

What's the best way to get the system apps opening in the same way as the non-system apps?

2. joaomgcd

joaomgcd Administrator Staff Member

Unfortunately there's no good way right now because those are not really "apps", but simply shortcuts for various system stuff. Unfortunately for now you'll need to manually look at %awcomm and do a different AutoWear action for each possible system app you want to launch.